Cognicert Limited www.cognicert.com
Lead Auditor Course
The “ISO 22301:2019 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 22301:2019 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 22301:2019 Lead auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to participants to serve as ISO 22301:2019 Lead auditor (as required by ISO 22301:2019). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 22301:2019 requirements to implement the requirement of the standard and complete ISO 22301:2019 audit. This ISO auditor training enable ISO 22301:2019 Lead auditor to:
- Learn how to audit each and every ISO 22301:2019 requirements
- Learn basic auditing skills;
- Implement methods to comply with the ISO 22301:2019 requirements.
- Auditing process and techniques
- Auditor’s skills and techniques
- To examine the requirements of ISO 22301:2019 from an Lead Auditor Perspective
- Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
- Learn how to plan and conduct an ISO 22301:2019 audit, and how to report audit results;
- Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 22301:2019 Business Continuity procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
- Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 22301:2019 requirements
- Persons involved in the Business Continuity Management systems ISO 22301:2019
Lesson 1: Background and Development of ISO 22301:2019
- Definition of ISO 22301:2019
- History of Business Continuity Management System
- Major Changes in ISO 22301:2019
- The Business Continuity Management Principles
- Benefits of ISO 22301:2019
- Types Of Audits
- Why Management System Audits are needed
Lesson 2: Introduction to the Requirements of the ISO 22301:2019 Standard
- Interpretations of Key Terms
- Elements of a Business Continuity System
- The ISO 22301:2019 Standard
- Eight Principles of Business Continuity Management
- Continual Improvement Cycle
- Business Continuity Management Process Model
- Business Continuity System Requirements
- The Documentation Requirements of ISO 22301:2019
- Management Responsibility
- Resource Management
- Product Realization
- Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
Lesson 3: The Process Management Approach
- Process Management Approach
- The Planning Phase
- Establish Process Measurements
- Analyze the Process
- Design or Redesign the Process
- Process Mapping
Lesson 4: Introduction to Document Control
- Elements of Documents
- Process Approach to Documentation
- Identifying Documents and their Owners
- Types of Documents
- Master Document List
- Document Control
- Revisions and Maintenance
- Tips for Document Writers
Lesson 5: Introduction to Management Review
- Making Management Review relevant to Management
- What will be reviewed?
- Establishing the Objectives
- Planning the Management Review
- Output of Management Review
Lesson 6: How to Deal with External Auditors – A Basic Guide for Internal Auditors
- What is an External Business Continuity Audit?
- What should an Employee expect during an Audit?
- How should Employees interact with Auditors?
Lesson 7: ISO 19011:2011 and 17021: 2018
- Fundamentals of Internal Auditing
- Decide how to Audit
- Principles of Auditing
Managing an Audit Programme
- Preparation & Planning Of Audits
- Preparation Of checklist
Lesson 8: ISO 19011:2011 and 17021: 2018
- Identification of Non-Conformities [N/C’s].
- Documenting the Audit (Audit Report)
- Conducting Audit Follow-Up
- Practical Auditing Exercise
Competence and Evaluation of Auditors.
Lesson 9: Creating a Corrective Action Plan
- Who participates?
- What is Root Cause Analysis?
- When (and when not) to use Root Cause Analysis
- The Root Cause Analysis Process
- How to construct a Root Cause Analysis Checklist
- Examples of how a well-run Root Cause Analysis Process works
- Corrective and Preventive Actions