Cognicert ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
The “ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 9001:2015 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an internal audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 9001 auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as internal ISO 9001 auditors (as required by ISO 9001:2015 ). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 9001:2015 requirements to perform a complete ISO 9001 audit. This ISO auditor training should be taken by each employee appointed as internal ISO 9001 auditor to:
- Learn how to audit each and every ISO 9001:2015 requirement;
- Learn basic auditing skills;
- Satisfy the ISO 9001:2015 requirement on internal ISO Auditor training.
- To develop skills for conducting internal audits Of ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System.
- Auditing process and techniques
- Auditor’s skills and techniques
- To examine the requirements of ISO 9001 from an Internal Auditor Perspective
- Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
- Learn how to plan and conduct an internal ISO 9001 audit, and how to report audit results;
- Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 9001 quality procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
• Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 9001 requirements
• Persons involved in the quality management systems ISO 9001:2015
Lesson 1: Background and Development of ISO 9001:2015
Definition of ISO
History of Quality
Major Changes in ISO 9001:2015
The Quality Management Principles
Benefits of ISO 9001:2015
Types Of Audits
Why Management System Audits are needed
Lesson 2: Introduction to the Requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Interpretations of Key Terms
Elements of a Quality System
The ISO 9001:2015 Standard
Eight Principles of Quality Management
Continual Improvement Cycle
Quality Management Process Model
Quality System Requirements
The Documentation Requirements of ISO 9001:2015
Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
Lesson 3: The Process Management Approach
Process Management Approach
The Planning Phase
Establish Process Measurements
Analyze the Process
Design or Redesign the Process
Lesson 4: Introduction to Document Control
Elements of Documents
Process Approach to Documentation
Identifying Documents and their Owners
Types of Documents
Master Document List
Revisions and Maintenance
Tips for Document Writers
Lesson 5: Introduction to Management Review
Making Management Review relevant to Management
What will be reviewed?
Establishing the Objectives
Planning the Management Review
Output of Management Review
Lesson 6: How to Deal with External Auditors – A Basic Guide for Internal Auditors
What is an External Quality Audit?
What should an Employee expect during an Audit?
How should Employees interact with Auditors?
Lesson 7: ISO 19011:2011
Fundamentals of Internal Auditing
Decide how to Audit
Principles of Auditing
Managing an Audit Programme
Preparation & Planning Of Audits
Preparation Of checklist
Lesson 8: ISO 19011:2011 and ISO 17021:2018
Identification of Non-Conformities [N/C’s].
Documenting the Audit (Audit Report)
Conducting Audit Follow-Up
Practical Auditing Exercise
Competence and Evaluation of Auditors.
Lesson 9: Creating a Corrective Action Plan
Developing a Plan
Using the Form
What is Root Cause Analysis?
When (and when not) to use Root Cause Analysis
The Root Cause Analysis Process
How to construct a Root Cause Analysis Checklist
Examples of how a well-run Root Cause Analysis Process works
Corrective and Preventive Actions