ISO 22000 – Food Safety Management Systems Certification
Food safety is a joint responsibility of all parties participating in the food chain. The ISO 2200 standard is focused on the development, implementation and improvement of a Food Safety Management System. Those who are involved in food processing, manufacturing, and distribution should adopt and implement the ISO 22000.
Food related businesses across the world use the framework of ISO 22000 and HACCP as the basic tools for their food safety management programmes.
Benefits of ISO 22000
- Reduction in food safety incidents and cost.
- Compliance with legal and Codex HACCP principle.
- Lower risk of liability.
- Fewer errors and customer complaints.
- Continual improvement in products & processes.
- Resource optimization – internally and along the food chain.
- Sustainable food safety performance.
- Improves consumer / supplier /regulator confidence and relationships.
- Platform for process and management control and improvement.
- Competitive advantage in the marketplace.
- Promotes international trade.
- Improved overall performance.
Contact us to find how we can assist you in becoming an ISO 22000 Certified.