Customer service is what separates successful brands from those that struggle to get by. Increasingly, consumers are choosing brands and businesses solely in accordance with customer service – above even product quality and low prices. To become proficient in high-level customer service is to become a priceless asset in the eyes of most businesses. Practical experience matters, but so too does laying the groundwork with focused, dedicated study. This course will equip you with the skills needed to be an excellent customer service manager. It would teach you how to identify your customers and their unique needs, how to communicate in an assertive manner, how to solve customers’ problems. It will also equip participants to set up an effective customer service oriented management system that comply with four ISO standard guidelines like ISO 10001 Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines for Code of Conduct for Organizations; ISO 10002 Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines on Complaint Handling, ISO 10003 Customer Satisfaction-Guidelines for Dispute Resolution External to Organisation and ISO 10004 Customer Satisfaction- Guidelines for Monitoring and Measuring Customer Satisfaction.
• Implement effective customer complaint handling procedures
• Ensure customer satisfaction by proactively eliminate the causes of customer complaints (corrective actions).
• Understand the concept of quality control, Root Cause analysis and corrective actions in customer service management.
• To appreciate the importance of internal audit in a customer service management system
• To plan and implement effective internal audits against ISO 10001-3
• To provide value-added services to customers.
• Fundamental quality principles and concepts
• Drafting an CSMS implementation business case
• Planning a CSMS based on ISO 10001-3
• Implementing a CSMS based on ISO 10001-3
• Defining roles, responsibilities and authorities
• Managing an CSMS implementation project
• Implementing CSMS controls
• Managing CSMS controls
• Implementing Metrics
• Implementing corrective or preventive action
• Performing a management review
• Performing a risk assessment
• Managing incidents
• Managing an CSMS team
• Performance evaluation, monitoring and measurement of a CSMS based on ISO 10002:2004
• Continuous improvement of a CSMS based on ISO 10001-3
• Audit activities according to ISO 19011
• Preparing for audit
o 。 Defining process map
o 。 Determining audit trail
o 。 Scheduling an audit
o 。 Preparing audit checklist
• Conducting an audit
o 。 Opening meeting
o 。 Conducting an audit
• Reporting audit result
o 。 Presenting audit findings
o 。 Preparing audit report
o 。 Closing meeting
• Follow-up after audit
• Checking and Improving Audit Process
• Monitor and measuring an audit
• Improving the audit process
Who should attend?
• Personnel handling customer complaints, Call Centres, Head of customer service unit, Internal Auditors and implementers of Quality Management System.
• Customers Service / Support experts and Managers in quality-oriented establishments.)
Delivery Method: Presentation, workshop, discussion & exercise
Certificate of Attendance: Candidates that pass the Exam will be issued with CCSM.
- Case Study
- Individual Exercises
- Role Play
- Group Exercises
- Group Presentation
Assessment and Qualification
Learning is assessed through:
- 4 hours open examination. This qualifies the candidate for Cognicert Customer Support Manager (CPD Certificate)
- Practical experience of 25 days with activity log qualifies participants for our Cognicert Customer Support Manager (Implementer Category) I.D Card and Certificate
- Practical experience of 50 days with activity log qualifies participants for our Cognicert Customer Support Manager (Lead Implementer Category) I.D Card and Certificate