Certified by Cognicert Limited www.cognicert.com accredited by The CPD Accreditation Group, UK
The “ISO 50001:2018 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 50001:2018 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an internal audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 50001 auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as internal ISO 50001 auditors (as required by ISO 50001:2018 ). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 50001:2018 requirements to perform a complete ISO 50001 audit. This ISO auditor training should be taken by each employee appointed as internal ISO 50001 auditor to:
· Learn how to audit each and every ISO 50001:2018 requirement;
· Learn basic auditing skills;
· Satisfy the ISO 50001:2018 requirement on internal ISO Auditor training.
· To develop skills for conducting internal audits Of ISO 50001: 2018 Energy Management System.
· Auditing process and techniques
· Auditor’s skills and techniques
· To examine the requirements of ISO 50001 from an Internal Auditor Perspective
· Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
· Learn how to plan and conduct an internal ISO 50001 audit, and how to report audit results;
· Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 50001 Energy procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
• Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 50001 requirements
• Persons involved in the Energy management systems ISO 50001:2018
Lesson 1: Background and Development of ISO 50001:2018
Definition of ISO
Major Changes in ISO 50001:2018
The Energy Management Principles
Benefits of ISO 50001:2018
Types Of Audits
Why Management System Audits are needed
Lesson 2: Introduction to the Requirements of the ISO 50001:2018 Standard
Interpretations of Key Terms
Elements of an Energy Management System
The ISO 50001:2018 Standard
Eight Principles of Energy Management
Continual Improvement Cycle
Energy Management Process Model
Energy System Requirements
The Documentation Requirements of ISO 50001:2018
Measurement, Analysis and Improvement
Lesson 3: The Process Management Approach
Process Management Approach
The Planning Phase
Establish Process Measurements
Analyze the Process
Design or Redesign the Process
Lesson 4: Introduction to Document Control
Elements of Documents
Process Approach to Documentation
Identifying Documents and their Owners
Types of Documents
Master Document List
Revisions and Maintenance
Tips for Document Writers
Lesson 5: Introduction to Management Review
Making Management Review relevant to Management
What will be reviewed?
Establishing the Objectives
Planning the Management Review
Output of Management Review
Lesson 6: How to Deal with External Auditors – A Basic Guide for Internal Auditors
What is an External Energy Audit?
What should an Employee expect during an Audit?
How should Employees interact with Auditors?
Lesson 7: ISO 19011:2011
Fundamentals of Internal Auditing
Decide how to Audit
Principles of Auditing
Managing an Audit Programme
Preparation & Planning Of Audits
Preparation Of checklist
Lesson 8: ISO 19011:2011 and ISO 17021:2018
Identification of Non-Conformities [N/C’s].
Documenting the Audit (Audit Report)
Conducting Audit Follow-Up
Practical Auditing Exercise
Competence and Evaluation of Auditors.
Lesson 9: Creating a Corrective Action Plan
What is Root Cause Analysis?
When (and when not) to use Root Cause Analysis
The Root Cause Analysis Process
How to construct a Root Cause Analysis Checklist
Corrective and Preventive Actions
Lesson 10: Continual Improvement ISO 17021
External audit follow -up