Cognicert ISO 39001 (Road Traffic Safety Management System) Lead Auditor Course
Fee: GBP1,000. Early bird fee: GBP800 Register and pay here
Further enquiry: John 07899782438 or email@example.com
The “ISO 39001:2012 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 39001:2012 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an internal audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 39001:2012 auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as Lead ISO 39001:2012 auditors (as required by ISO 39001:2012 ). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 39001:2012 requirements to implement the requirement of the standard and complete ISO 39001:2012 audit . This ISO Lead auditor training should be taken by each employee appointed as internal ISO 39001:2012 auditor to:
- Learn how to audit each and every ISO 39001:2012 requirements
- Learn basic auditing skills;
- Implement methods to comply with the ISO 39001:2012 requirements.
- Auditing process and techniques
- Auditor’s skills and techniques
- To examine the requirements of ISO 39001:2012 from an Lead Auditor Perspective
- Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
- Learn how to plan and conduct an Lead ISO 39001:2012 audit, and how to report audit results;
- Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 39001:2012 Road Traffic Safety procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
• Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 39001:2012 requirements
• Persons involved in the R Safety management systems ISO 39001:2012