The “ISO 45001:2018 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 45001:2018 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an internal audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 45001:2018 auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as Lead ISO 45001:2018 auditors (as required by ISO 45001:2018 ). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 45001:2018 requirements to implement the requirement of the standard and complete ISO 45001:2018 audit . This ISO Lead auditor training should be taken by each employee appointed as internal ISO 45001:2018 auditor to:
- Learn how to audit each and every ISO 45001:2018 requirements
- Learn basic auditing skills;
- Implement methods to comply with the ISO 45001:2018 requirements.
- Auditing process and techniques
- Auditor’s skills and techniques
- To examine the requirements of ISO 45001:2018 from an Lead Auditor Perspective
- Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
- Learn how to plan and conduct an Lead ISO 45001:2018 audit, and how to report audit results;
- Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 45001:2018 Occupational Health and Safety procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
• Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 45001:2018 requirements
• Persons involved in the Occupational Health and Safety management systems ISO 45001:2018