ISO 9001 Lead Auditor Course
The “ISO 9001:2015 Lead Auditor” course provides comprehensive training in the ISO 9001:2015 standard and all its requirements from the auditor’s point of view, as well as basic skills necessary to complete an internal audit. It’s a practical-oriented training that should be considered “a must” for every ISO 9001 auditor. This intensive course is specifically designed to train corporate staff to serve as internal ISO 9001 auditors (as required by ISO 9001:2015 ). The interactive training program, complete with quizzes, will provide the necessary technical knowledge and understanding of all ISO 9001:2015 requirements to perform a complete ISO 9001 audit. This ISO auditor training should be taken by each employee appointed as internal ISO 9001 auditor to:
- Learn how to audit each and every ISO 9001:2015 requirement;
- Learn basic auditing skills;
- Satisfy the ISO 9001:2015 requirement on internal ISO Auditor training.
- To develop skills for conducting internal audits Of ISO 9001: 2015 Quality Management System.
- Auditing process and techniques
- Auditor’s skills and techniques
- To examine the requirements of ISO 9001 from an Internal Auditor Perspective
- Auditing reports process, corrective action and follow-up
- Learn how to plan and conduct an internal ISO 9001 audit, and how to report audit results;
- Learn how to effectively use root cause analysis as part of the ISO 9001 quality procedure on corrective action
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
• Persons responsible for conducting internal and external audits according to ISO 9001 requirements
• Persons involved in the quality management systems ISO 9001:2015