ISO 55001 Asset Management System
An asset management system provides a structured, best practice approach to managing the lifecycle of all the assets in your organisation. Below are some benefits of implementing Asset management systems ISO55001 at your workplace.
- Establishing a proactive life- cycle asset management system to realise the value of an organisation’s assets.
- Reduces risks associated with ownership of assets – anything from unnecessary maintenance costs and inefficiency to prevent any uncertainties at your workplace. Example – accident prevention, etc.
- Improved quality assurance for customers/regulators – where assets play a key role in the provision and quality of products and services.
- New business acquisition – stakeholders gain confidence from the knowledge that a strategy is in place to ensure assets meets the necessary safety and performance requirements.
- Supports International Business Development – It helps demonstrate that the requirements of an internationally recognised asset management system are successfully implemented and managed.
Benefits of ISO 55001 certification to the clients:
- Improved quality and services sustainability
- Managed risk
- Reduces costs
- Increased credibility
- Fewer returned products and/complaints
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 55001 Certification.