This Policy sets the Cognicert’s obligations regarding the collection, processing, transfer, storage, and disposal of personal data. The procedures and principles set out herein must be followed at all times by the Company, its employees, agents, contractors, or other parties working on behalf of the Company.
The Company is committed not only to the letter of the law, but also to the spirit of the law and places high importance on the correct, lawful, and fair handling of all personal data, respecting the legal rights, privacy, and trust of all individuals with whom it deals.
To exercise data protection, COGNICERT takes reasonable steps and is committed to:
- Promote the privacy of data subject
- Restrict and monitor access to sensitive data
- Establish effective data collection procedures
- Provide employees with online privacy and security training
- Build secure networks to protect online data from cyberattacks
- Establish clear procedures for reporting privacy breaches or data misuse
- Include contract clauses or communicate statements on how we handle data
- Update the data continuously
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability through regular reviews, audits and corrective actions.
View our Data Protection Policy
Cognicert’s aim is to ensure that the needs of our training and management system certification customers are clearly understood and met through close liaison at all stages of the projects. Ultimate responsibility within the company rests with the Management Team; who are responsible for all matters pertaining to the Quality System. The Company’s Quality Policy calls for continual improvement in its quality management activities and business will be conducted in order to:
- Comply with all applicable statutory and regulatory requirements.
• Continuously improve the effectiveness of this quality management system and make best use of our management resources in all Quality matters.
• Communicate our Quality objectives and our performance against these objectives throughout the company and to interested parties.
• Ensure that activities are safe for employees, associates and subcontractors and others who come into contact with our work.
• Work closely with our customers and suppliers to establish the highest Quality standards and Conduct all projects according to this standard with technical and commercial integrity
• Adopt a forward-looking view on future business decisions which may have Quality impacts.
• Train our staff in the needs and responsibilities of Quality Management and provide the personnel and resources required for meeting and exceeding customer requirements•
.This policy will be reviewed for continuing suitability and effectiveness at Management Reviews and as required and appropriate. It will be subject to continual improvement through regular communication, awareness, audits, reviews and taking corrective actions.
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY POLICY
Cognicert aims at continually improving the quality of our services and products while protecting people as employees, visitors, contractors or customers coming into contact with our business activities. We place great emphasis on ensuring human health, operational safety and community goodwill. This commitment is in the best interests of our customers, our employees and contractors, our stakeholders, and the communities in which we live and work.
Cognicert requires the active commitment to, and accountability for, HSE from all employees, auditors, partners and contractors. Line management has a leadership role in the communication and implementation of, and ensuring compliance with, health and safety policies and standards. We are committed to:
- Protect, and strive for improvement of, the health, safety and security of our people at all times;
- Eliminate non-conformances and minimize H&S accidents;
- Meet specified customer requirements and ensure continuous customer satisfaction;
- Set H&S performance objectives, measure results, assess and continually improve processes, services and product quality, through the use of an effective management system;
- Plan for, respond to and recover from any emergency, crisis and business disruption;
- Communicate openly with stakeholders and ensure an understanding of our H&S policies, standards, programs and performance.
- We are committed to comply with Cognicert standards, applicable laws and regulations as well a other stakeholder’s requirement.
- Reward outstanding H&S performance;
- Control our partners to adopt and implement effective H&S management system.
This Policy shall be regularly reviewed to ensure ongoing suitability through regular review, audits and corrective actions.