ISO 22301 – Business Continuity Management Systems Certification
A BCMS is a comprehensive approach to organisational resilience and helps organisations cope with incidents that affect their business-critical processes and activities.
It provides a structure for organisations to update, control and deploy effective plans, taking into account organisational contingencies and capabilities, as well as business needs.
Benefits of an ISO 22301-compliant business continuity management system
- Protect assets, turnover and profits: Effective business continuity management (BCM) enables organisations to protect their income steam following an incident or disaster, while reducing the risk of further losses.
- Ensure continuity of business operations: A BCMS helps maintain an organisation’s service levels to its customers. It also helps business leaders to assess the potential impacts of an operational disruption, make the right decisions quickly, deploy an effective response and minimise the overall impact.
- Increase competitive advantage and enhance corporate reputation: Organisations with an ISO 22301-compliant BCMS can improve customer confidence in the organisation’s ability to respond to incidents.
- Meet legal and regulatory requirements: We recommend ISO 22301 compliance as a useful tool for implementing a well-defined incident response and reporting structure, so organisations can demonstrate they are taking steps to comply with regulatory requirements.
- Obtain an independent assessment of your security posture: Accredited certification involves regular reviews and internal audits that provide an expert opinion as to whether the BCMS is functioning properly and provides the level of security needed to protect the organisation’s products and services.
Benefits of ISO 22301 to your customers:
- Improved service and security
- Increased confidentiality
- Regulated legal compliance
- Fewer incidents and damages
- Top client delivery levels
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in attaining ISO 22301 Certification.