ISO 45001 – Occupational Health and Safety Management Systems Certification
ISO 45001 is an international standard that specifies requirements for an occupational health & safety (OHS) management system.
When implemented properly, an ISO 45001 management system offers many advantages for organizations and their employees, from increased productivity to lower costs and better overall safety. And it’s not just for global enterprises — ISO 45001 can benefit any organization, regardless of your size or industry.
Benefits of ISO 45001
- Improve employee safety
- Boost stakeholder confidence
- Increase productivity
- Lower insurance costs
- Foster management involvement & accountability
- Reduce risk
- Identify opportunities
- Stand out as an industry leader
- Gain a competitive advantage
- Engage employees in safety
- Shift from reactive to proactive
- Demonstrate your commitment to safety
Contact us to find out how we can assist you in becoming an ISO 45001 Certified.