Cognicert Bank Operations Manager Course
This Program is a comprehensive introduction to bank operations. his course on basic banking operations has been designed to provide participants with the knowledge and skills required for effectively processing banking transactions. They will also learn the control measures in order to eliminate losses.
Participants would be able to:
- Understand the basic principles and practice of banking
- Understand the credit and loan management
- Work effectively in major departments of the banking sector.
- Lead a team of bankers, develop the requisite skills to operate from the management level
- Develop the skills to manage activities and employees in any branch office of the bank
- Manage profitable portfolio as branch managers
WHO NEEDS THIS COURSE?
- Senior Banking Executives and Managers
- An overview of the different aspects and types of banking.
- Retail banking: deposits, lending to people and businesses.
- Banking Operations
- Accounting for cash operations
- Cash and teller operations
- Money market products and processing
- Advanced Banking Laws and Practice
- The regulation of banks: bank supervision and inspection.
- what is regulated and why, regulation systems.
- Strategic Financial Analysis
- Capital, liquidity ratios, reserves, clearing systems, stockbroking.
- Bank financial statements: balance sheets, income statements, bank performance ratios.
- Asset management and liability management, loan policy, the return on capital ratio, bank income.
- Strategic Planning
- Strategic Product Development and Marketing
- Advanced Operational Risk Management
- Effective Credit Risk Administration and Management
- Risk assessment checklist for lending and loans.
- Retail banks: payments and transferring money, clearing systems, other retail bank services.
- Branch Management for Performance
- Effective Leadership Techniques
- Effective Customer Relationship Management
- Advanced foreign exchange management
- Investment banking: services provided to companies and governments.
Duration: 3 days
- Case Study
- Individual Exercises
- Role Play
- Group Exercises
- Group Presentation
Assessment and Qualification
Learning is assessed through:
- 2 hours open examination. Passing the exams qualifies the candidate for Cognicert Bank Operations Manager (CPD Certificate)
- Practical experience of 25 days with activity log qualifies participants for our Cognicert Bank Operations Manager (Implementer Category) I.D Card and Certificate
- Practical experience of 50 days with activity log qualifies participants for our Cognicert Bank Operations Manager (Lead Implementer Category) I.D Card and Certificate
Self-Study Material, Exam and Certification
Online Training, Material, Exam and Certification
Classroom Training Location Here (Fee to be decided by delivery partners)
January 22, 2022
February 22, 2022
March 22, 2022
April 22, 2022
May 24, 2022
June 22, 2022
July 22, 2022
August 24, 2022
September 15, 2022
October 13, 2022
November 11, 2022
Cancellation: 3 weeks before examination attract 100% refund. 0% refund after.